Do you have goals or tasks in your business, organization, or project that you keep postponing or sidestepping? Catalyst Week is the perfect time to resolve these frustrating issues.
Join us for the last two weekends of March to #GetUnstuck and create a better flow for your business or project. This event is perfect for start ups, businesses adding a new product or location, or projects addressing process issues or market challenges.
In just a single Catalyst Week you could do one of the following:
- Create a Minimum Viable Product
- Hone your business strategy for this year
- Expand a product line
- Plan a new addition or location
- Improve your marketing
- Find new ways to distinguish yourself from competitors
- Test a new business model
- Streamline an internal process
- Complete a long-standing “second-priority” project
During Catalyst Week, you can focus on work with like-minded action oriented people who get shit done. Catalyst Week offers:
- Experienced Mentors
- Relevant Business Classes
- Workspace During the Event
- Office Supplies
- An Ecosystem of Capable People with Diverse Skillsets
- Prizes for Those Who Set the Best Goals, Execute Best, and Learn Most
Thanks to our sponsors all of this is FREE to you. The only mandatory parts of the event are the initial gathering on the evening of March 17th and the final review on March 26th. Use of the classes and workspace on other days is optional, but encouraged.
Space is limited, so sign up now: